How to use this DLE
How you navigate around this site is really important and will affect everything you do within this DLE so take some time to find out more.
Use the tabs below to find out about the areas you may not immediately understand.
If you are not sure what a DLE is it's pretty simple - click the link
So what's a DLE?
Click on the TABs below for more information
Logging InYou will need to register to use most of this DLE site although there are some courses available for guest users.
You can login in more than one way: Either...
1. Use the login box at the top of the home page and click the arrow to the right
2. Click on 'login' in the top menu of any page and follow the instructions.
You are be able to retrieve your information by using the 'Forgotten
your username or password?' link adjacent to any login point. If not
please use the email link below.
Forgotten your username or password?
There may be courses and materials you are immediately able to access once inside the DLE or you may subsequently be enrolled in a course, discussion group or learning materials depending on your learning needs. If you are enrolled onto a particular course such as Aurora or School of Ministry then all your learning materials will be made available to you.
Contact us if you have a query about enrolment onto a particular course.
Edit your ProfileOnce logged in click on the arrow to the right of your name in the top right corner. This will give you a quick links menu. Click on Profile>Edit profile. Here you can do the following:
- Change your username & password
- Change your Email address
- Add a profile image which will appear in the top right corner once uploaded. We recommend you do this as this will appear on discussion forums and notifications and will help to create a stronger community.
To submit an assignment
- Click "Add Submission" on the assignment screen.
- Simply drag and drop your Word or PDF document into the appropriate box. (Alternatively you can select your assignment from your computer file directory by clicking the 'Add...' button in the top left corner>Upload a file>Choose file>Select the document>Upload this file
- Click on "Save changes", then click "Submit assignment" You are able to make changes until you click on "Submit assignment"
To edit your assignment
- Click on the assignment in the course
- You will see 'Edit submission' and 'Submit assignment'
- To edit your submission click on the appropriate button then click on your file. Select 'Delete'. (please note you should still have your work saved on your computer so you will not lose your work)
- Make any changes to the file then submit your document following the instructions above.